My first post, how exciting!
Crafter’s Companion are a company I work with almost every day at Hochanda, and I absolutely love their products. They recently opened their second shop in Chesterfield which is only an hour and a half away from where I live, so how could I resist?!
As I went there on the opening weekend, there were plenty of offers to take advantage of. Whilst I was in the checkout queue, I saw issue 11 of the Crafter’s Inspiration magazine for just £5. With over £50 worth of goodies for free, I thought it was worth giving it a chance.
So with many autumnal projects in the magazine, I was inspired to make this card:
I thoroughly enjoyed this project as it’s not occassion specific and can be recreated for many events throughout the year. I’ve really gotten into my distress inks recently and this was the first time I attempted to combine inks with an embossing folder and I love the result.
For this project, I used:
- The free embossing folder and stamp set from the magazine
- The ‘Wings of Love’ die from the ‘Together Forever Signature Collection by Sara Davies’
- Sizzix thinlets die – Elegant Deer by Pete Hughes
- Tim Holtz Walnut stain disress ink
- Centura Pearl – Hint of Silver cardstock
- Scrap piece of cardstock found in my stash
Thank you for popping by!