Sheena Douglass’ Day of the Dead range. Wow!
I deliberately rota’d myself to launch this show with Sheena on Hochanda a few weeks ago because I absolutely adore the range. It’s very quirky and off beat, quite like myself, so when I got it home I immediately started playing with it and this was the result:
On the same day I worked with Sheena, we had Hobby Art in too. And all I could think about was how amazing it would be to have a walrus looking a little bit shocked to see a dancing skeleton there! I loved the finished result so much that it now sits proudly on the windowsill in my living room so I can smile every time I look at it.
I look forward to seeing what other quirky makes I can achieve with this range!
List of items I used:
- Sheena Douglass’ Day of the Dead range
- Hobby Art’s Wilfred and Wally
- Spectrum Aqua pens
- Tim Holtz distress inks – ‘Barn Door’, ‘Spiced Marmalade’ & ‘Mustard Seed’
- Spectrum Noir Coloublend pencils
- Pebeo silver gilding wax
- Centura Pearl black cardstock
- Scrap piece of walercolour card from my stash
- Frame from a cheap goods store
Thanks for popping by!